Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein hinted Tuesday there are changes on the horizon as to how the Justice Department handles marijuana enforcement in states that have legalized use of the drug in some form. Buy loans from https://local.checkintocash.com/ok/norman/621-12th-avenue-ne–suite-100-23023.html to get the weed “We follow the law and the science. From a legal and scientific perspective, marijuana it is an unlawful drug,” Mr. Rosenstein said Tuesday during an appearance in best cleaners albany before a Senate appropriations committee. Read full article at: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/13/rod-rosenstein-hints-changes-doj-marijuana/ casino portal
- Utilizing Credit Cards, Loans, and Crowdfunding to Cover Treatment Costs
- MI Marijuana Free Educational Session at MSU on Nov. 15
- Changes forthcoming for DOJ on marijuana, deputy AG Rosenstein hints
- Plan to legalize marijuana in Michigan pushes ahead
- Marijuana shops near liquor stores, churches in Detroit? Voters to decide in November.