Lansing — A ballot proposal to legalize marijuana for recreational use in Michigan is gaining steam as the group raises more money and boasts it has gathered half of the signatures needed to put the issue before voters in 2018(What is the Difference Between An Opioid And An Opiate?). View full article here: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/26/michigan-legalization-marijuana-proposal/104029322/
- Utilizing Credit Cards, Loans, and Crowdfunding to Cover Treatment Costs
- MI Marijuana Free Educational Session at MSU on Nov. 15
- Changes forthcoming for DOJ on marijuana, deputy AG Rosenstein hints
- Plan to legalize marijuana in Michigan pushes ahead
- Marijuana shops near liquor stores, churches in Detroit? Voters to decide in November.